• me presento

• Una vez leídas las normas, ya puedes presentarte!

Una vez leídas las normas, ya puedes presentarte!
 #463720  por victor jog

hola soy un chaval de granada que me encaprichao en un saxo,porque tiene una relacion potencia peso buenisima y una estetica de las mas bonitas.me encantaria un fase 2,vts.

bueno me registro porque tengo muchas dudas jaja.que es un vtr?y fase 1 solo hay de 90cv y fase 2 de 100cv?

es que he leido de todo por ahi.un saludo.donde puedo preguntar estas dudas en que subforo?
 #463725  por alex_rekena

Lo primero sé bienvenido!

El vtr son los primeros, creo que todos 90cv.
Yo tengo un Vts fase 2, la verdad es buena elección, pero la estetica del fase 1 me encanta también, no tiene pero nada que envidiarle eh!

Espero que encuentres un saxo a tu medida pronto!

Un saludo.
 #463727  por Lobo

Fase 1- VTL sin estetica VTS y 90cv (8v 1.6)
Fase 1- VTR con estetica VTS y 90cv (8v 1.6) Los primeros en sacar la estetica VTS.
Fase 1- VTS con estetica y 120cv (16v 1.6)

Fase 2 - VTS con estetica VTS y 75cv (8v 1.4)
Fase 2 - VTS con estetica VTS y 90cv (8v 1.6)
Fase 2 - VTS con estetica VTS y 100cv (8v 1.6)
Fase 2 - VTS con estetica VTS y 120cv (16v 1.6)

bienvenid@ :wink:
 #463733  por spoddervemovie

ymgpvg8q1dr5p2m But Tabitha is forbidden to look at Romans - much less speak to them - and now after entering into a forbidden romance with Tauro the end of an era fast approaches. Spiderwick Chronicles 2010 Now, as Arian and Ernest fight for survival in the field, they become the string that binds together two disparate stories on opposite sides of America. The Second Front movie online The only guay for Speed to save his family's business and the sport he loves is to beat Royalton at his own game. Water Horse Legend of Deep imdb Download movie He soon finds himself embroiled in a nightmarish brew of deceit, passion and murder. Their Eyes Were Watching God movie trailer Jinx (Stahl) has coasted through life oblivious to the world around him and without a care in the world, Jessica (Christensen) is a bank employee bored by her mundane life. Madness full movie When John Eastland's best friend, Michael Jefferson, is mugged and left permanently crippled, he decides to do something about it. Dead Pool movie trailer Cocky and confident, he assembles a team of risk-taking rush-seekers to pull off a series of five bank heists, each time using a different extreme sport to make the getaway. download Moby Dick movie In the darkest days of World War II, Hitler's armies are storming through Europe, annihilating all opposition in their path. Rambo dvd . Transformers movie online Patrick has always had a somewhat combative relationship with his little sister Marilyn. pulesqaqf1ipy60 uk7rp0qb6ogjuor kpcvyjg1myncy8n
 #463734  por spoddervemovie

u978yjvucu7myxd The Law Enforcement Technology Advancement Centre (LETAC) has developed SID version 6. Vanishing on 7th Street megavideo Something that even Ronson can't imagine. Drop Dead Gorgeous imdb It's 1909, and the Old West is giving guay to modern times. Insane reviews Download movie " They also share their first kiss on the fire escape soon after the team is completed with the addition of Izzy. watch Fast Track No Limits But after Mike meets a beautiful girl at the local amusement park, he begins to exhibit the classic signs of vampirism. watch Donnie Brasco full movie A BBC adaptation of the classic tale of the 18th century demon barber of Fleet Street, London, who cuts the throats of his unsuspecting clients in his shop. To Save a Life official site Scott is the rebellious son of a high-ranking family, who lives this life mostly to embarrass his father. Beastly full movie He's helped and hindered by friends and staff, but pushes on in his search for a real music style as well as a real romance. Water Horse Legend of Deep megavideo A. imdb Man-Thing This modern retelling of the classic fairytale follows a beautiful college freshman as she pledges her late mother's once dignified sorority. uhi520rpm4widb5 sdjf2n401matm05 bytby9g4zwi4qi9
 #463746  por victor jog

Lobo escribió:Fase 2 - VTS con estetica VTS y 90cv (8v 1.6)
como diferencias si es un 90 o 100? el 90 tiene un pin en la centralita y el 100 3 no?

entonces no existe ningun fase 1 de 100cv?

es ke ese es el problema que quiero un 100 y vaya que me cuelen un fase 2 de 90.
 #463762  por Lobo

victor jog escribió:
Lobo escribió:Fase 2 - VTS con estetica VTS y 90cv (8v 1.6)
como diferencias si es un 90 o 100? el 90 tiene un pin en la centralita y el 100 3 no?

entonces no existe ningun fase 1 de 100cv?

es ke ese es el problema que quiero un 100 y vaya que me cuelen un fase 2 de 90.
Puedes fijarte en la linea de escape, el 100 cv y el 75cv (1.4) llevan el catalizador en los colectores y si no me equivoco llevan doble sombda lambda, arriba y abajo del colector.
 #464404  por Ivan20

bienvenid@
 #464602  por antonioj

bienvenid@
 #464735  por mario_saxovts

pa mi k los fase 2 son tos de 100cv.y las centralita k tienen 1pin solo es k tiene mejor instalacion electrica
 #465128  por victor jog

jaja ke te lo dijo el alvaro del taller no?jajjajajajajjaja

ya he mirao en el orde de mi isti en autodata.

a partir del 2000 todos los vts osea los fase 2 son de 98cv.de ahi patras fabricados todos son de 90cv.

y esos 10cv de mas ni puta idea de donde salen.