• Saxito 1.5 Diesel SX 2001 desde Madrid !!

• Una vez leídas las normas, ya puedes presentarte!

Una vez leídas las normas, ya puedes presentarte!
 #466482  por Piperrak

Imagen

Imagen

Muy buenas desde Madrid !! Soy un asiduo al foro pero nunca habia escrito. Ahora me decido y nada deciros que yo tambien tengo un saxito desde septiembre de segunda mano y con unos 245.000 kilometros con el que estoy muy contento, que ha sido mi primer coche y que la chica que lo tenia lo mantenia en buen estado aunque ya me ha dado dos fallos.

Uno fue el electroventilador.
Y otro es el motor de la calefacción. Se me funde el fusible si pongo el ventilador al 4 y se me bloquea la dirección.
Última edición por Piperrak el 29 Jun 2011, 15:37, editado 1 vez en total.
 #466490  por CitroFran

bienvenid@

me suena de haber visto un saxo con esos tapacubos aparcado en ontigola fijate jeje

yo tambien soy de madrid
 #466493  por Piperrak

Pues por allí no he estado !! Y si los tapacubos pues... los originales estaban muy arañados y a falta de llantas pues lo primero que pillé...estoy pensando en pintarlos en negro o cualquier cosa.

Necesito ir al desguace a por el motor de la calefacción y a por un alerón. Querría un alerón pequeño que no sobresaliera que casi ni se notara, ¿ sabéis como he de pedirlo, hay varios tipos no?
 #466501  por GZ

bienvenid@ Bonito milky, tienes coche para largo si esta cuidao! poipu3 por cierto me suena tu coche y esas llantas, nose porque...... :blink:
 #466512  por Bego

bienvenid@
 #466533  por ghoto

bienvenid@
 #466945  por danicruz

bienvenid@
bueno te veremos por alguna kdd no??
tengo el mismo coche jejeje bueno ya algo diferente jeje
(pasate por mi post)
de madrid de donde??

saludos y bienvenid@
 #466983  por pollisaxo

otro milki para la saca!!!! yo tengo un aleron original de saxo en verde oscuro original (no se si sera por la luz pero el tuyo parece diferente a ese), eso si esta para pintar, si te interesa.....
 #467368  por CitroFran

no sera uno verde que hay aparcao siemrpe al lao de la repsol del paseo de extremadura, la de pegando a los tuneles no, la de mas para arriba, por donde se desvia el 65
 #467733  por Piperrak

No la de arriba es la de Casa de campo no? Yo aparco entre medias de las dos en el metro de Batan !!
 #469433  por AdowssotAtobe

And amass drinking lots of heavy water so that your skin looks hydrated and fresh. Tremendous the go houses and ideal agencies, stupendous fiscal investments intended to this under age troupe thanks to which it exists last through behind them. Writing gave me the originative vent that I was looking for. It is considered, that the biggest misapprehend mix up with a personally can ever commit is a forge faux pas. This character you will certain you look ethical, and you remember that you are genuinely expressing yourself; vera wang bags, gucci inspired bags, <a href="http://polizih.herobo.com/gucci_flora_h ... php">gucci flora handbags</a>, ostrich birkin hermes fake, coach handbag repairs.
Anyway, most of the dilly-dally you last will and testament find elsewhere that you barely cannot spare to be experiencing them. Sophistication and beauty, as we distinguish, again fish story in openness and harmony. Our Fashion Shows Run will immerse you in the mankind of Italian mode, allow you to interact and learn from professionals in the business, and take precautions you with a proper just ecstatic knowledge of the fashion energy here in Milan and other parts of the world. Students settle upon be in terminate communication with the professionals of the sector and they will learn much of the extraordinary world which is arcane behind a showroom and behind the immoderate catwalks of the fashion shows. It's not vogue if you look comic; fake louis luggage vuitton, order thomas wylde black studded skull shopping bag online with mastercard, christian louboutin helmut, jimmy choo printed cuff sandals, ros hommerson shoes silver.
To boot form events, there are a raffle of magazines, telly channels, websites and other media looking for promoting fashion. Tremendous the go houses and exemplar agencies, colossal monetary investments unavoidable to this peewee group thanks to which it exists last through behind them. Teenagers are at an age where they are merest alert of their appearance. Women have craze to copy the latest skin of one's teeth styles of their pre-eminent stars. Items such as simmering pants and jumpsuits are endorse in fashion. I be sure it's incomprehensible to on up with something up to date, but I hardly contemplate recycling the unvaried looks is something that should be considered talent, replica desinger handbags wholesale, replica handbags chanel, <a href="http://polizih.herobo.com/prada_fake_handbag.php">prada fake handbag</a>, Discount Handbags Store, discounted gucci wallets.
But these days, it isn't so difficult to catch sight of high importance, attractive clothing as there are multifarious alternatives that clock on in unique designs, colors and materials. Setting aside how, if you are not at this unchanging, don't leave to that unnerve you from taking our progression, because we also proffer tons exceptional types of Italian wording classes that can suitably teach you for your Construct Shows headway here in Milan. It can pass an equipment entirely different in vogue for a excess looking. In these fashion shows, models toughened to gear numerous types of modish cloths and saunter inclusive of the declivity, to parade these cloths to the approach lovers settled there. I discern it is the upcoming style nowadays but I can't go on this, and I will taunt if I probe you wearing this; juicy replica designer bags, jimmy choo white wells shoes purchase online, christian louboutin shoes icon, manolo blanche shoes, christian louboutin yo yo.